Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.
- Salt-Away is ideal for sailors.
- Spraying off your sails and your sail covers will remove
those salt crystals which eventually cut the threads, causing expensive items
to be replaced more often than necessary.
chemicals in Salt-Away will not deteriorate the fabric of your sails.
- Spraying Salt-Away on the isinglass panels will cause
the salt to ‘sheet’ off, which eliminates the danger of grinding the salt into
the panel when hand-washing.
- Salt-Away was specifically
designed to externally remove salt just by spraying on.
- Using Salt-Away’s Kit
is the easiest way to remove salt from large areas since the unique Mixing
Unit (dispenser) is included in the kit.
scrubbing or using brushes are required.
spray on. Rinsing is optional.
- Since salt crystals act as miniature magnifying
glasses, the UV rays of the sun etch into the surface of your boat. Keep your
boat looking new by using Salt-Away to remove these crystals.
- Reduces clean-up time by 75%.
- Remember to use Salt-Away
on your bait tank pump. Replacing bait tank pumps will be a thing of the past.
- Fishing boats are easy to
keep clean by using Salt-Away.
down with Salt-Away at the end of the day. Salt-Away removes salt, fish blood
and other fish parts.
- Composed of the highest quality ingredients, Salt-Away
is safe to use on any surface – paint, chrome, gel coat, fiberglass, rubber, vinyl.
- Salt-Away will not remove
boater who spends a great deal of money in the sport of boating will want to invest
in a product which will keep the equipment in ‘original’ condition.
- Salt-Away is the most concentrated
of all salt removing products and therefore the least expensive to use.