Click on seperate parts for larger views.
Click on image for larger view.
PART NUMBER: SAMI
- Salt-Away's Mixing Unit is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrate formula.
- Salt-Away's Mixing Unit, International (Part Number: SAMI), is especially packaged with parts to accommodate international customers whose local plumbing threads are different from American water hose threads.
Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.
SALT-AWAY MIXING UNIT, INTERNATIONAL
- The Mixing Unit is the required delivery system for many Salt-Away applications, including Outboard,
I/O, PWC Jet Engine Flushes, most Inboard
Flushes, and Pressure Washers. For Pressure Washers, connect inline between the water hose and the hose inlet connection on the pressure washer. Either size reservoir, 6 fl oz (177 ml), or 12 fl oz (355 ml), can be chosen for any of these applications.
- Constructed with a 3-position valve (Off, Rinse, Salt-Away).
- O-ring seals the receptacle to the body.
- For easy connection to hose fittings, the out-flow end is constructed with male threads and with female threads for the in-flow handle end.
- The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
- Salt-Away is manufactured to be dispensed from the Mixing Unit at a ratio of 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away.
- Our claims for the performance and area coverage of Salt-Away are based on the use of this product.
- We recommend customers dispense Salt-Away using the Mixing Unit when the size of the project is appropriate for the unit.
- Included is ½ of a Quick Connector set (2 pieces) required to adapt the Salt-Away Mixing Unit to water hoses with threads different from American hose threads. The customer must supply the other ½ of a Quick Connector set made with threads that fit local water hoses to make the connection complete.
- Salt-Away's Mixing Unit International (Part Number: SAMI) is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrate formula
- Especially packaged with parts to accommodate international customers whose local plumbing threads are different than American water hose threads